Wow, that pool looks really nice! I can't believe how much money they have to spend on projects like that. I guess it's good that they really like our family, huh? Looks like you guys had fun. You'll have to tell Kyle and Valisa that they are the next olympic champions of synchronized swimming! I give them a 10! Wish we could have been there. Hopefully we will get a chance to go up there next summer if we get to come home! Glad you finally posted some pictures, now you'll have to keep posting them!
If you use your blog like a journal, you can upload your blog and make it into a photo book, like the one gary made for grandpa (and I have made). Girls out here do it like once a year so they have each year in a photo book. I thought that was a good idea. When I get around to it, that's my next project.
1 comments:
Wow, that pool looks really nice! I can't believe how much money they have to spend on projects like that. I guess it's good that they really like our family, huh? Looks like you guys had fun. You'll have to tell Kyle and Valisa that they are the next olympic champions of synchronized swimming! I give them a 10! Wish we could have been there. Hopefully we will get a chance to go up there next summer if we get to come home! Glad you finally posted some pictures, now you'll have to keep posting them!
If you use your blog like a journal, you can upload your blog and make it into a photo book, like the one gary made for grandpa (and I have made). Girls out here do it like once a year so they have each year in a photo book. I thought that was a good idea. When I get around to it, that's my next project.
Post a Comment